2014年1月11日 星期六

Reflection2 - Ideas for Final Presentation and the Acquaintance of Finding Oversea Students.

    Time flies, it's the time for our final presentation. And I am very glad that Alison and I have become much more clear and towardliness. Moreover, our standpoints also become conspicuous. So, we start our presentation production in confidence. I have organized our PowerPoint into 4 parts, which are Online Anonymity, Freedom of Speech, Legal Problem, and Social Status. These are also our outlines. Under these outlines, I give each of them a definition as well as a brief introduction to clearify the idea. Also I've made a bunch of charts and visual aids by myself instead of simple sentence description to make the listener understand our ideas easily. Because some of our points in the presentation include complicated ideas like laws and social theories. It is easily to be understood in image and charts than in words. Also, I use a cute background that contains a cartoon eyeball because I think Human Flesh Search is just like an eye that spies you in your daily life.
    
    In the process of finding oversea student, I found a Germen name Dennis in the Student Ambassador final party. However, things are not as smooth as it seems to be. Dennis got a fever on the scheduled day, forcing us to postpone our presentation to the week after. Nevertheless, when the day is coming, Dennis told me that he has course on the presentation day. Feeling so anxious and disappointed, I quickly seek help to a friend who is a senior in French Department. By her help, I found William, an American. Thanks him a lot, our presentation became wonderful and William's high participation in class makes everyone astonished. I feel very proud of him. From the experience of finding the oversea student, I gain the knowledge of always keeping a second hand preparation when preparing things. By doing so, when sudden things happen, we won't be such flurried.   

沒有留言:

張貼留言